The Harmony rca plugs are a further development of the concept already known from the
Eichmann Bullet Plug.
In the new design created by Keith Louis Eichmann the following design elements have been improved:
1. the signal and ground pins are made of 99.999% OFC copper with a conductivity of >102% IACS (vs.
TeCU copper 95% IACS or brass 28% IACS)
The signal and earth pins are additionally covered with a thick layer of silver.
3) The shape of the signal and ground pins has been optimised to provide even better conductivity.
4 The soldering points of the signal and ground pins are stronger, and their shape makes it easier to solder cables with a larger cross-section.
5) The connector has an element between the pins to prevent short circuiting.
Signal and ground pins are as far apart as possible to minimise the problem of capacitance, induction and EMF effect.
7. the connector design has been improved to ensure trouble free insertion into the rca sockets, maximum contact efficiency
The ground pin is shaped to ensure that the ground pin is not bent out of shape.
8) The ground pin has a tooth shape, which makes it possible to obtain a star ground.
The housing has 2 screws to fix the cable. 10.
Use of high melting point plastic allows soldering without fear of damaging the connector.